A Family Friendly Grand Canyon Hotel With Pool
Grand Canyon Hotel with pool offers a family-friendly atmosphere with amenities that elevate your escape.
Cool off by our seasonal outdoor pool or relax in the hot tub.
Unwind a day of sightseeing in the indoor 18-foot spa surrounded by lush greenery.
Savor delicious Southwest-inspired cuisine at our restaurant, JJK's,
Stop by the Wagon Wheel Saloon, just off our lobby, to watch your favorite sports while enjoying great food and drinks.
Browse the gift shop for Native American art, and souvenirs.
Getting around is easy with the Grand Canyon Park Shuttle(Seasonal).
Services & Amenities
- Complimentary Wi-Fi (up to 5 devices per room)
- JJK's Restaurant
- Seasonal Bourbon Lounge
- Handicap Access
- Safe Deposit Box at Front Desk
- Concierge/Information Desk
- Year-round Indoor Hot Tub
- Convenience & Gift Shop
- 100% Smoke-Free Environment
- Seasonal Outdoor Pool & Hot Tub*
- 24/7 Front Desk
- Seasonal Guest Laundry (fee)
- Electric Car Charging Stations Available
- Pet-friendly Lodging(see details below)
- Free Self-Parking
- Wagon Wheel Saloon
- Seasonal Grand Canyon Park Shuttle
- Wake-up Calls
- Free Local Calls and Toll-Free Numbers
- All rooms with Microwave and Fridge
From time to time, guests of the Grand Canyon Plaza Hotel request to have their pets stay in the room in which they occupy.
The following conditions apply to all guests who have any animals accompanying them.
1. A non-refundable pet fee of $50 plus tax per stay - Maximum of 2 pets, 40 lbs or less per room.
(Pet fee will be waived for service animals).
2. Animals may not be left in the room alone, at any time - unless "kenneled"
3. Animals are not allowed in the pool/spa areas.
4. Animals are the sole responsibility of the guests. If your animals disturb others in the hotel, it will be required to be removed from the property. Additional ‘fee' may be charged to compensate other guests, disturbed by your animals.
5. You are responsible for any damages to the room caused by your animals.
6. When you take your animals outside to go to the bathroom, please go towards the woods behind the property and clean up after them or additional cleaning fee will be charged.
10/30/23 Our Outdoor Swimming Pool and spa are now closed for the season. Our guests can still enjoy our indoor spa (year-round)