Our staff are working diligently to ensure that our guests and staff will have a safe and healthy environment.
The entire hotel is continually being cleaned and sanitized.
We will continue our efforts to stop the spreading of COVID-19 and will monitor the situation on a daily basis.
Here are the current procedures we have in place to keep everyone safe;
PROCLAMATION BY MAYOR CRAIG SANDERSON: Effective 8am, Saturday, June 27th, 2020, all individuals within the jurisdiction of the Town of Tusayan are required to wear face coverings in all indoor or enclosed places of public accommodation, if they are or will be in contact with other individuals who are not in their household where it is difficult to maintain physical distancing. If you do not have a mask, we will be glad to provide you one at no charge. More information available here:
- Our staff are required to have temperature checked before reporting to work. Any staff with body temperature above 99° F will be asked to leave and seek medical attention.
- Our guests may be required to have their temperature checked, solely at our staff discretion. Any guests with flu-like symptoms will be advised to seek medical attention.
- Enforcing guests and staff to practice social distancing, hand washing, and covering coughs and sneezes at all times.
Protective glass shields have been installed at each transaction point; front desk, restaurant, saloon, concierge desk and gift shop to enhance safety.
- Washing, rinsing, and sanitizing all contact surfaces after use.
- Discontinuing use of shared items such as menus and condiments.
- Using CDC certified disinfectants and cleaning products to sanitize each guestroom thoroughly, prior to check in. After departure, the room will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized again. The same guestroom will NOT be used for at least 48 hours after the last guest departure. Our cleaning staff are required to wear protective mask and gloves before entering any guestrooms.
We have changed our operations as following;
- JJK's Restaurant: opens daily for Limited Breakfast Menu, 7am - 10 am.
***NO LUNCH SERVICE. However, guests may pre-order Lunch Sandwich (TO-GO) by 10 am.
- Wagon Wheel Saloon: opens daily for Apps, Dinner and Drinks, 4pm - 10 pm.
- Outdoor Pool & Spa, Indoor Spa: open 8am - 10 pm.
- Gift Shop: Opens daily, 4pm - 8pm.
- Guest Laundry: CLOSED until further notice.
- Gym: CLOSED until further notice per AZ Governor, Doug Ducey 6/30/20.
UPDATED AS OF 7/21/20